Come join us for a Magical Money day
May 9, 2015 (please note the change of date)
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Casa Eugene. Contact Paul (firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 722-5444) for the address.
Our Intention for the day
To magically and practically vision Paganistan Reclaiming’s agreements about our community’s money.
Questions that we will be exploring
- What does money say about how we show respect in community? How do we include respect in our messages and practices around money?
- How do we keep our commitment to radical inclusivity and accessibility when dealing with finances?
- What do balance, sustainability and abundance look like with regard to money in our community?
- How do we maintain accountability and transparency with money?
- How do we keep our communities values foremost while also living in an over culture of capitalism?
- What personal resources do we know that already exist in our community that can inform and influence our relationship with money?
We have a loose agenda for the day, including movement, ideas that participants bring, trance, Runes, and fun time together. There will be some discussion about how to save and store money from surplus after events and camp.
Please bring snacks to share and a lunch for yourself.
There are a few stairs to get into the building, which is close to a bus stop.
There are no pets in the home.
To learn more about Paganistan Reclaiming, read our We Are statement.