Join the newly gathered Paganistan Reclaiming Pagan Cluster group for some clean up magic and a picnic. We will meet at Hidden Falls, near the big pavilion (first pavilion on Hidden Falls Drive), and will make a plan for magic, trash-collection and a shared meal. If you are arriving late, please contact Jennifer for location updates, as we may move to the river or elsewhere in the park based on availability). During the picnic, we will discuss future actions and efforts for this group, and will hear back from people who have gathered information about possible projects.
Sunday, May 17th. Noon to 4 p.m.
Hidden Falls Regional Park. 1313 Hidden Falls Drive, St. Paul, MN 55116. Meet near the large pavilion, the first you come to on Hidden Falls Drive. Look for the restroom symbols on this map.
- Weather-appropriate clothing: We will meet even if there is light rain. If the weather is too challenging, we will post to this group, the Paganistan Reclaiming FB page, and the Twin Cities yahoo group by 10 AM on May 17th to note a cancellation.
- Bags to gather trash and recyclables – as well as gloves to protect your hands.
- Picnic lunch/beverage for yourself, as well as any utensils you will need. We will not be providing any disposable food containers or utensils. Treats to share with the group are welcome, but not necessary.
- Picnic blanket, camp chair or seating for yourself in case picnic tables are not available.
- Dreams and ideas for the PR Cluster group.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Byers. Thank you!