Come join us at Winter Solstice …
We honor the gifts of the deep long nights …
And celebrate the returning light and our newly born …
“Held in the arms of the longest night, together we turn towards the growing light.”
When: Sunday, December 17, gather at 3:30; ritual starts at 4 p.m.
Where: Living Table United Church of Christ, 3805 40th St. E., Minneapolis, MN
All are welcome including children, newcomers, and folks from other traditions.
Please refrain from the use of perfumes, lotions, and other scented product to ensure increased accessibility.
Money donations are welcome to cover ritual expenses.
What to expect
No two Reclaiming rituals are alike, but you can expect to find these at all rituals:
- Reclaiming Rituals are participatory – You can choose how much you want to join in and we encourage you to sing, dance and move along with us.
- Feel free to dress or wear whatever clothing feels right to you. Many people wear comfortable clothes that make them feel relaxed. Some people like to dress in ritual finery. Some people like to bring scarves or shawls to wrap themselves in if invited to participate in a trance
- Reclaiming rituals tend to last about 90 – 120 minutes, though some might go a little longer, occasionally they are a little shorter but 90 minutes is a good rule of thumb.
- Reclaiming Rituals are open to folks of all ages, all genders, all physical abilities, pagans, non pagans, solitaries, covens, and the curious.
- Reclaiming rituals are drug and alcohol-free. Please do not use intoxicating drugs or alcohol before coming to ritual.
- Please do not use perfumes, lotions, or other scented products before ritual.