Come join us for Bridget’s day, Imbolc….
We commit to personal intention within the connections of community…
We ask Bridget and Her Bees to bless us…
“We celebrate the sweetness of our personal intentions in partnership with each other.”
When: Saturday, February 3, gather at 3 p.m.; ritual starts at 3:30 p.m.
Where: Walker Community Church 3104 16th Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55407
You are invited to bring objects for our altar that honor Bridget, Bees, personal intention for the coming year, activism, inspiration, healing, and creativity.
Children will have an opportunity to play roles in this ritual. Children of all ages (is that you?) are invited to dress like bees or wear black and yellow. We will be fanning our intentions into sweet honey.
The ritual area and gendered and gender-neutral bathrooms are on one level at Walker Church.
Donations are welcome to cover costs.
If you have questions or want to take on a ritual role, contact the Ritual cell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All are welcome including children, newcomers, and folks from other traditions.
Please do not use perfumes, scented lotions, and other scented products to ensure increased accessibility.
What to expect
No two Reclaiming rituals are alike, but you can expect to find these at all rituals:
- Reclaiming Rituals are participatory – You can choose how much you want to join in. We encourage you to sing, dance and move along with us in the ways that you choose.
- Feel free to dress or wear whatever clothing feels right to you. Many people wear comfortable clothes that make them feel relaxed. Some people like to dress in ritual finery. Some people like to bring scarves or shawls to wrap themselves in if invited to participate in a trance
- Reclaiming rituals tend to last about 90 – 120 minutes, though some might go a little longer, occasionally they are a little shorter but 90 minutes is a good rule of thumb.
- Reclaiming Rituals are open to folks of all ages, all genders, all physical abilities, pagans, non pagans, solitaries, covens, and the curious.
- Reclaiming rituals are drug and alcohol-free. Please do not use intoxicating drugs or alcohol before coming to ritual.
- Please do not use perfumes, lotions, or other scented products before ritual.
Pingback: Ritual schedule for 2018 – Save the dates! | Upper Mississippi River Reclaiming·